Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm Glad That We Can Be Shitty Human Beings Together

My sister and I went grocery shopping today. This was one of the very few nice days we've had recently so, naturally, every person on the planet was out and about. Seeing as how I tend to despise most people, this makes for a rather unpleasant day for me. Fortunately, my sister and I share an equally morbid and sarcastic sense of humor and an equal distaste for the majority of humanity. We spent the whole day ranting to each other about the stupidity and general lack of consideration of our fellow shoppers, and had quite a few good laughs at their expense. It actually ended up being a fairly enjoyable day.

3 comments:

  1. I should have come with you! I am always happy to hate humanity : ) Next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely come with us next time! We could have so much fun making fun of everyone!

      Delete