Monday, March 18, 2013

Fuck It! I'm Buying a TARDIS!

Today I was running late for class. There were several reasons for this; 1- I'm always running late for class. 2- I decided to get up a little later than I usually do. 3- I slept an extra twenty minutes past my new, later, time. 4- I wanted to run before I left for class and didn't leave myself as much time as I thought I needed. 5- As it turns out, I actually needed more time than I thought I needed because apparently I simply cannot physically run as fast that early in the morning. Anyway, I was already behind by about ten minutes but I thought, quite incorrectly, that I might be able to make up a couple of minutes on the drive. Instead, on my way to class I encountered; 1- a huge tanker truck, just sitting in an intersection for no apparent reason, 2- a wreck which somehow seemed to have involved five separate vehicles, and 3- an SUV which insisted upon driving between five and ten mile per hour below the speed limit, no matter what the speed limit was. Ultimately, this resulted in my being fifteen minutes late for the class taught by the professor who promised to fail us if we were late enough times. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment