Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tiiiiiiiiiiime Is on My Side. Oh Wait, No It's Not.

I just had an entire week off from school. I had all these grand plans about all of the things I was going to do. I thought "I have plenty of time. I'll get so much accomplished this week!" So what did I do, you ask. I waited until the past two days to do anything, and managed to accomplish the bare minimum of things that I had to do before tomorrow. I thought I would get ahead a little on my schoolwork , nope! I thought I would make that necklace I mentioned before, nope! I thought I would get the house all nice and clean, nope! I did at least manage to clean the carpets. I also dyed my hair last night. My god what a productive week off!

Speaking of time, I think I may start posting new blogs in the evenings instead of in the mornings, at least for a while. See how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment