Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Rule. From Now on I'm Always Keeping an Extra Toothbrush.

I have this incredible knack for doing things to inconvenience myself in every possible way. Tonight, I came home, fed the pigs and then actually took a shower early. So I get out of the shower, pick up my clothes to get dressed, bump into the basket containing my toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash and knock all of these things to the floor. Well, I knocked the toothpaste and mouthwash to the floor; my toothbrush landed directly on the toilet brush. Had it landed on the floor, I might have been able to deal with it, but no fucking way am I putting something in my mouth that has had any contact with anything that has had toilet water on it!  So I had to drive clear back to Mannington to get a new one. Luckily, my sister agreed to walk over to the Rite Aid and buy it for me so I didn't have to go in wearing my sweat pants and with makeup smeared all over my face, you know basically looking like everyone else in Mannington.




No comments:

Post a Comment