Sunday, March 31, 2013

A New Companion and an Old ......Me

So the new Doctor Who was finally on last night, yay! It was a really good episode. In fact, there was only one thing I didn't like about it and that really wasn't the show's fault. The thing I didn't like was that it made me realize that I am getting old. I think I am officially too old to be the Doctor's companion now. Last night they told us that Clara, the Doctor's new companion, is twenty-four. I'm pretty sure Rose was nineteen when he met up with her. I'm thinking Amy was twenty-one or twenty-two. I don't know that they ever said how old Martha or Donna were, but I'm guessing neither of them were twenty-six either. That's as far back as I've seen, but I think the previous Doctor's have all had young companions as well. Anyway, I guess I can stop waiting for the Doctor to show up and take me away to see all of time and space. Damn it.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know! It bothered me A LOT more than it should have when I realized that.

      Delete