Friday, March 15, 2013

I Can Do This. I Can Do This. I Can Do This.

I actually managed to make myself go for a run today. Before I went, I had myself convinced that I was going to start running every day. It was going to be great! I was going to get in such great shape and be ready in case I actually do get this job and end up going to the police academy. Then I actually did it and remembered that it makes me feel like I'm going to die. Hopefully I will still be able to keep going, but it's going to be difficult. I keep trying to believe that, if I keep working on it, it will get easier, but I just don't know if I buy it.

2 comments:

  1. I have plans to try to start running (previous attempts have failed), but I keep waiting for the trail to become less icy, so I don't break an ankle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely wise. Every time I've tried running in the past it has ended with a twisted ankle , and it wasn't even icy I'm just ridiculously clumsy.

      Delete