Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Time for Celebration

Well, I finally got the results from my written test for the police job today. I got a 90%, which I guess is good. It's at least good enough that I am going to have to jump through the rest of the hoops. I still have no idea whether I'll actually get the job or not, because this is my life we're talking about here and nothing can ever be certain, simply or straightforward.

There is one thing worth celebrating that is certain though. The new Supernatural is tonight! Supposedly this episode is going to have both Cas and Meg. I wonder if he'll show her what he learned from the pizza man :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your test, and yay to the new Supernatural! A time for celebration indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It was a pretty great episode, hahah.

    ReplyDelete