Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Evil. Pure, Ridiculously Adorable Evil.

We now have a new cat living with us. His name is Impala and he is sweet, friendly, absurdly cute and a complete fucking terror! He is constantly attacking us, viciously. He knocks things off of every imaginable surface. He stampedes through the house all day. He tries to knock me down the stairs at every opportunity. I'm not talking about walking in front of me; I'm talking about waiting until I start to take that first step down and then running up behind me and grabbing my ankle with both hands (feet, whatever). In all honesty, these things, as dangerous and sometimes painful as they are, can be somewhat cute. What isn't cute is the fact that he has been pissing on everything in the house! I can't even tell anymore if my stuff actually smells like cat piss or if I'm juts completely paranoid. I know for a fact that, on more than one occasion, I have left the house either wearing or carrying something that has been pissed on. I'm not sure what to do about this situation, but I really don' have any desire to be the smelly kid in class.

Yes I did, in fact, name him after Dean's car. 

2 comments:

  1. I love kitties (even our little terrors), but I do not like cat piss. I would not be happy about that.

    ReplyDelete