Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Poor Excuses

Remember when I said that there was supposed to be another woman taking the test the other day? Well, I have been informed that she did, in fact, show up. She just showed up half an hour late and stated that it was because she got lost in the parking garage. What the fuck? I mean really, if you got lost in a parking garage would you tell the people who are supposed to be deciding whether or not you get a job about it? I know I wouldn't. First of all, just pick a space and park there. Who cares if it's the place where you're supposed to park? Second, how hard is it to make up a reason for being late that's better than "I got lost in the parking garage"? I can think of about a thousand excuses that are more convincing and that don't make you sound like an incompetent dumbass Needless to say, they told her to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment