Friday, July 4, 2014

This Is Why I Don't Like Holidays

As you all probably already know, today was the 4th of July. Since I had no interest in this fact and no special plans, I had intended to go ahead and go to kickboxing class. No one had said anything to me about it being cancelled when I was there last week, and I didn't receive any emails to that effect. Still, I decided to check their website just to be sure. Their "daily class schedule" still listed classes all day. So, naturally, I got ready and drove clear the fuck to Morgantown. Guess what I found when I got there? The entire mall was locked up. So yeah, that was pretty damn annoying. Thanks, national holiday.
On the upside, it does give me a good excuse to post a gif of Dean and young Sam setting off fireworks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment