Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Wonders of HD

If you ever need a good self-esteem boost, may I recommend watching your favorite shows in high definition. My dad has a Blu-ray player, which is supposed to make everything look more realistic and vibrant. You know the only thing I notice though? Everybody kind of looks like crap. Did you ever see that episode of Family Guy where there was the really hot news anchor who suddenly looked horrible when the channel changed to HD? Well that's pretty much how it is. You can see all of the tiny imperfections in everyone's skin. I was seriously amazed when I realized how bad some of these actors' skin is. I mean they cover it up really well with makeup, but with Blu-ray you can see every cleverly concealed pimple on every person's face. So yeah, if you ever want to feel better about yourself by seeing super attractive people look less attractive, you should totally get a Blu-ray layer. If you don't want to do that then you probably shouldn't get one, because it's actually really distracting when you're just trying to pay attention to the show.  
Seriously, why do we want this?

No comments:

Post a Comment