Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DELETE!

For the past two days I have not been able to get my internet connection to work properly. I mean I suppose technically it was still working (sometimes) but it's been so slow that it was fucking unbearable to deal with. Now I'm fairly used to that at my house because, as I've mentioned about 80,000 times before, Hughsnet is complete bullshit. However, yesterday I couldn't even get the internet to work at my mom's house and her's almost always works. This led me to think that the problem may be my computer and not the connection. Seeing as how I know nothing about how to clean up a slow computer, I just went on an aimless rampage and deleted anything that didn't look vital. For the moment it seems to be a tiny bit better, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment