Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tastes Like........ Molecules

People are always giving me a hard time about what I eat. To be fair, I do eat pretty weird things at least compared to the average person. Even above and beyond being vegan, I am extremely picky about my food but not the way other people are. While most people choose foods based on what they like or what they are in the mood for that day, I'm calculating the nutritional value of different foods and trying to fit as many nutrients into my meals as I can. I honestly don't care if I like a certain food or not, if it's healthy (and vegan, obviously) I'll learn to like it. In fact, most of the time, I don't even think about the actual taste of the food at all. I recognize it's nutritional value and like it, or don't like it, based on that.

So basically....

No comments:

Post a Comment