Saturday, July 19, 2014

No Power in the Verse Can Stop Me!

Sorry this is so very late. I forgot my computer at my mom's house last night and I just couldn't bring myself to drive clear the fuck back to Mannington to get it.

Anyway, I had kickboxing class last night and I feel like I'm really starting to get the hang of it. There is a kids' class right before my class, and last night the guy who teaches my class and another guy I had met once before were teaching the kids' class. When my class (which still just consists of me and the teacher, by the way) started, the second guy just sort of hung around, talked to us a little, and watched. At one point he said to my teacher "She's in better shape than anybody in our class." Thinking he was just being an ass, I kind of laughed and said "You mean the kids' class before this one?" and he said "No I mean our real class." Then he told me that it was a shame that Friday was the only night I could come, because I would show up everyone in the other classes. I then proceeded to barely restrain myself from grinning like a dumbass and doing a happy dance. The point is, I feel like River Tam right now and it's fucking wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment