Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hitting People Doesn't Count as Socializing?

Well, my kickboxing class got cancelled last night. There went my one and only social activity for the week, which is really pathetic for a few reasons. 1- It's generally just me and the instructor, so that's really not very social. 2- Even though it's just the two of us, we don't actually talk about anything but class. 3- Anyone who considers kicking and punching people to be a social activity is probably rather severely fucked up. 4- Even without all this other stuff, it's depressing as shit to only have one social activity. My point here is, I have got to come up with at least one other thing to do for fun so that my class getting cancelled doesn't completely remove any chance of me interacting with other humans for the whole (and any chance of me having any fun, for that matter).
Mayhap I should try Gilbert fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment