Friday, July 18, 2014

But Seriously Though

I have been thinking more about my whole age based on accomplishments idea, and I really think the Powers That Be ought to consider it. I think it would solve a lot of problems in people's lives. First off, it would help out the people like me who are almost certainly not going to figure out what they want to do with their lives until it's too late to do anything with their lives. Secondly, I think it would encourage people to more carefully consider their life decisions. I think there would be a whole lot less unwanted pregnancies and poorly thought out marriages if you knew you would automatically age five or six years because of it. Plus it would give people a chance to avoid that whole awkwardness of being the super immature old person. If you don't want to act like an adult, then you shouldn't have to be one.

Then again, perhaps I should stop complaining about getting old because........

No comments:

Post a Comment