Wednesday, August 28, 2013

They Passed Down All the Roads Long Ago

You know what, every once in a while, we actually get some fairly interesting people in the Fairmont Goodwill. When this happens, it makes me think that maybe, just maybe, I'm not entirely doomed after all. Not that I'm saying necessarily that the interesting people I am referring to have anything in common with me (although, sometimes it seems that they might) but the simple fact that they exist in this place make me think that there is a chance that other people like me exist here too. I mean you never know.
Sometimes I am tempted to ask these people if they have seen others like me. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure there are other people out there that are as kind, and thoughtful, and compassionate, and twisted, and weird, and awesome as you. You just have keep looking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I don't know.......it's possible I suppose. Also, thank you. I consider all of those to be great compliments :)

      Delete