Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Look Into My Eyes......... or, Better Yet, Don't

There are certain things in life that, no matter how hard I try, I just don't think I will ever be any good at. Unfortunately, some of these things are just normal, basic, human things. One of them is eye contact. Supposedly, it is one of the best ways (possible the only way) to make a connection with someone. It is this incredibly important things in our society and I just can't do it. When I try to, I just end up looking the other person in the eye for about half a second and then freaking out and looking everywhere in the room except at them.
When I try to make eye contact with someone, I feel like fucking Hypnotoad. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not very good a eye contact either. I really suck at it, actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it is, but I just physically can't do it.

      I guess it makes sense that you and I are friends then, neither of us ever noticed that the other can't make eye contact, hahah.

      Delete