Saturday, August 24, 2013

That's Just Charming

Well, I made it through my two days of work with my fucking cold. It was not fun, but I survived and now I'm off for the next three days, yay! I actually felt a lot better today, but I sounded like complete shit. My voice decided that it would be really amusing to alternate randomly between deep and raspy, and super high-pitched and squeaky, and then to occasionally just cut out altogether. Then I tried to sing along with the radio, in the car, on the way home and gave up when I found that it was so bad that it hurt both my throat and my ears. I really hope what happened last time I had a cold doesn't happen this time. For whatever reason, I got a cold, it went away, then I proceeded  to sound like I had been smoking since I was five for upwards of a month.
I kind of sounded like her, only worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment