Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perhaps It's Just Some Sort of Stroke or Something

I mentioned this to my mom and my sister the other day and it turns out that, yes, it is as weird as I thought it was. Anyway, you know how I have said, multiple times, that I don't really experience a fear response (at least not like other people do)? Well, it turns out, there is one situation in which I do experience it to a rather alarming degree. If I am driving and an animal runs out in front of me, which happens all the time by the way, it's like my heart just stops beating for a minute. Even if I'm far enough back from the animal that I'm obviously not going to hit him, if it even looks for a second like I might, my fucking hands get ice cold and my face goes completely numb. It's not just until the danger has passed either; I have to drive for the next ten minutes or so without being able to feel my face.
I'm fairly certain I've crossed paths with these guys on several occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment