Friday, August 9, 2013

Something Different

I have decided that tonight I am going to take a break from all of my bitching, and moaning, and depressing poetry to do......get this..... a product review!

A few weeks ago, my mom and my sister went to some local craft fair, which was apparently a fairly large waste of time. They did, however, happen to find a local business that sells handmade soap on Etsy and they bought me a bar of complexion soap. The company is called Simple Minded Bath Co. and they use natural and organic ingredients and apparently many of their products are vegan (though I'm afraid I can't tell you which ones, aside form the kind I use, because my mom asked them about it specifically). Anyway, the one they bought for me is called Going Green-Sea Clay and Avocado Complexion Bar and it is fucking amazing! I'm telling you, this shit works better than anything I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot of different things over the years. My skin is so much clearer than it has ever been, and much softer as well. I love it so much that I have started using it instead of body wash as well as on my face. It has even made my nasty, scratchy feet feel smoother and softer. Seriously, you should try it!

4 comments:

  1. I may have to give that a try! Can I expect more bitching and depressing poetry tomorrow? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitching and depressing poetry are my true calling. I can't avoid them for long, hahaha.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem :) I thought I would share something pleasant for once.

      Delete