Saturday, August 31, 2013

The All-Important Vibe

I have always believed that the way a person looks should convey something about who that person is. Others see us much more often than they interact with us, so it just seems natural that we should make choices about our appearance that take that into consideration. I want to look like someone who the type of people I like would want to talk to. I believe wholeheartedly in presenting, on the outside, the person who I am (or maybe, sometimes, who I want to be) on the inside. Of course, this is even more important for me than it is for the average person because, odds are, even if someone does actually interact with me they will learn almost nothing about who I am. So I'm always trying to put off some particular vibe that hints at who I am, at the time (I'm always changing, you know). Lately I have been shooting for this sort of badass/sexy vibe. So far, I don't think I have managed to pull it off.
Spike knows the importance of the vibe. 

2 comments: