Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Need My Four Hours

Anyone who has ever tried to make plans with me can tell you that it takes me a really, really long time to get ready. For someone who works part-time and has absolutely no social life, I have shockingly little free-time. Somehow, everything I do takes ten times longer than it does for anyone else. Most of my day ends up being filled by the mundane daily tasks that I set for myself leaving little time to do anything fun, or especially productive. I know I should do something to remedy this situation; the problem is, whenever I try to choose things to cut from my daily list of activities, they all seem somehow important. When it comes right down to it, if I have to make room in my schedule for something extra, the only thing I'm willing to sacrifice is sleep.

2 comments:

  1. We all know it takes you a long time to get ready, but that's just part of your charm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, well thank you :) but I'm fairly certain that most people don't find it very charming.

      Delete