Sunday, August 18, 2013

Half-Assed Post, Sorry

Sorry, tonight's post is going to be rather short. You see, I have to be at work tomorrow at ten (which is just fucking awesome, by the way) so I should get up around four, if I actually want to get everything done. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, it's late, and I'm tired, and I have to get up really early. So I'm just going to share the one tiny good thing that happened today.

THEY FIXED THE FUUUUUUUUCKING SIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!! (you must imagine this sentence being sung, loudly, to the tune of.......)
For anyone wondering what the hell I'm talking about; they finally fixed the stupid motion sensor sink, at work, that was causing me so much trouble. I'm am more excited about this than I should be. Also, the imagine is from the musical episode of Buffy. 

2 comments:

  1. Singing "THEY FIXED THE FUUUUUUUUCKING SIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!" has been the best part of my day :) I'm glad they fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) I thought it was kind of funny, but I never know how well my humor will translate.

      Delete