Sunday, August 18, 2013

Elven Magic

I'm feeling a tad uninspired from my day at work, so I think I will do another product review and save my "real" writing for a day when my brain is functioning at a slightly higher level.

Has anyone tried E.L.F. makeup? Well you should. This shit is great and VERY cheap....and.......get this...... cruelty-free and VEGAN! The cruelty-free is printed right on the label, the vegan I had to do a bit of research for, but it seems that the only animal product they ever used was beeswax and they recently replaced it with synthetic. For those of you who don't know, vegan makeup is ridiculously hard to find and usually costs a shit-ton of money. When I say this stuff is VERY cheap, I mean it. Almost everything they sell is between one and three dollars, and everything I have tried stands up just fine to all the stuff I used to pay ten or fifteen dollars for. In fact, I would say that their Mineral Infused Mascara is the best mascara I have ever used, and it's three dollars! So yeah, check it out and save yourself some money. Plus, it's called elf and elves are awesome. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment