Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Love This Song!

I have this weird obsessive need to memorize any song that I really like. I'm fairly certain that most people hear a song, enjoy it, are happy when they hear it again. I, on the other hand, hear a song, enjoy it, look it up on youtube, listen to it a couple dozen times, look up the lyrics, read them over and over until I have them memorized, sing/hum the song anytime I'm alone for upwards of a week. I also get very annoyed if I think of a song that I used to know and can't remember all of the lyrics anymore.
I have been humming this one since we watched this episode.......two weeks ago? Which would be super awkward to explain if anyone heard me and asked what I was humming. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this song myself (and all of them in the episode).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! When the episode first started I was like "What the fuck is this?" then at the end I was like " That was amazing!"

      Delete
    2. That Joss Whedon. He can do anything.

      Delete
    3. Absolutely! He is the ONLY one who could pull such a thing off.

      Delete