Sunday, August 25, 2013

Flirting Fail

I kind of got flirted with today, so that was sort of nice. I went out to eat with my mom, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend. By the way, when I say "went out to eat" with them, I mean sat at the table with them and watched them eat. Always nice and awkward. Anyway, the waiter started asking me about my tattoo, the vegan one with all the animals. First he asked if he could see it, then where I got it done, then he told me how nice it looked, then he asked me if I get a lot of compliments on it, then if anyone ever says anything negative when they see it. Then he said something like "the only thing missing is a picture of me." I just kind of laughed, thinking he was just being weird. Then he was like, "No I mean people call me cabrito. It means baby goat." I have no idea why they call him that, but the whole thing was pretty cool actually. Of course I, being the awkward and utterly socially inept person that I am, tried to be charming but I'm pretty sure I just looked at him like this.
Plus, I still sound like shit because of the stupid cold.

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to be flirted with! I usually don't notice myself, though. LOL. You should go back and watch someone eat there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice, especially when it's not by a creepy 70 year old man (which is all I normally get) hahah. My mom was making such a big deal about it there was no way I could not notice. I might go back sometime; I guess my mom and Caty eat there all the time.

      Delete