Monday, February 9, 2015

All Your Almond Butter Are Belong To Me

You guys know about my almond butter addiction right? Well, this weekend I went grocery shopping with my mom and my sister, and we ended up going to Sam's Club. Do other people know about Sam's Club? I feel like it's a weird place where most people probably don't go, but I could be wrong. Anyway, in case you don't know, they sell food and other necessities, but most of it only comes in absurd quantities. It turns out that they now have almond butter in 24oz jars for the same price that I've been paying for the 16oz jars. I know this probably doesn't sound that exciting, but I eat a lot of almond butter, so it's a pretty big deal for me. The only problem is that Sam's can't necessarily be counted on to continue carrying things for very long. So I'm seriously considering just going there and buying all of it that I can get my hands on, while it's still there.
^ When I finish a jar of almond butter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment