Sunday, February 8, 2015

That Helps a Little

I'm pretty sure ninety percent of the people who read this blog live within an hour of me and would, therefore, already know this; but the weather here has actually been really pleasant the last couple of days. This makes my life significantly easier and less frustrating. 1- I just hate everything much less when it's not cold and miserable outside. 2- I don't have to worry about sliding my mom's car off the road on the way to work. 3- Most importantly, I can go feed the pigs without having to participate in an epic battle with the ice around the barn. Also, my dad fixed the barn door today. So, hopefully, even if it does freeze back I won't have to beat it (and myself) half to death just to get it to open and close.

No comments:

Post a Comment