Thursday, February 12, 2015

Where Can I Buy That?

I'm not going to go into too much detail, in case you haven't seen the episode (and care to see it later) but on Arrow last night there was this scene in which Oliver is giving Laurel this big lecture about how she was an addict and was using adrenaline instead of drugs or alcohol to deal with her problems. I started thinking (Actually, no I didn't just start thinking. To be honest I had thought this many times before, but this just confirmed what had already been thinking) That's exactly what I need! You see, the things that other people do to relax (getting drunk, for example) don't work for me. In fact, they tend to just make everything ten times worse. But a nice adrenaline high? Now that just might work. Unfortunately, I think drugs would be a lot easier to come by.  
In Oliver's defense, she does keep getting her ass kicked. Of course, that would also provide a fair amount of adrenaline. 



No comments:

Post a Comment