Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Don't Think I Believe You..........

Despite all my previous disasters, I'm back on a dating site. You know, because I'm super pathetic and my life is super boring. Anyway, today I got a message from a guy who says that he is a movie producer and thinks that I would be perfect for his next movie. I am 99% sure this is some sort of scam, though I'm not entirely sure how it works. I'm seriously considering just playing along until he starts asking for money or something. Of course there is always the possibility that it's not a scam and he's just an ax murderer or something, but then again that might be interesting too.
you're a "movie producer".

4 comments:

  1. I had to shut down my OkCupid again. It got too weird. And I am too busy for weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I've deleted various accounts so many times it's ridiculous. Eventually, I get so bored that I end up reactivating them, or starting new, ones though. I think I'm just a masochist.......

      Delete
    2. I do the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

      Delete
    3. It really is :/ I just, for the life of me, can't figure out how other people meet each other. Otherwise I would just do that, hahah.

      Delete