Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Surprising Realization

I think I've mentioned before how much I hate listening to the radio. I just can't ever find a station that I don't feel the need to change at least every other song. However, I recently decided that since it takes me a whole five minutes to get to work now, that it's just not worth the hassle of bringing my iPod. This means that I do end up listening to the radio for a few minutes everyday. I generally switch back and forth between two different rock stations.

The other day I was on my way to work when AC/DC's Thunderstruck came on. I've never been much of an AC/DC fan,I know Dean Winchester would be ashamed of me, but they're just not my style. There was nothing better playing on the other station though, so I listened to it anyway. About half way through the song I suddenly realized something that gave me a whole new respect for them; Brian Johnson sounds exactly like Gollum!

Seriously, listen to this song.......
and then imagine him singing it.....
Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was pretty hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment