Saturday, February 7, 2015

Yeah....... I Don't Think So

Well, I actually got to go to class last night. Guess what though? My instructor wasn't there. He was, however, kind enough to get someone else to cover the class for him. Would you like to know who it was? The other girl! That's right, the one who was in class with me just a few weeks ago. The one who started several months after I did. The who keeps calling me "fairy." I don't know how this happened and, to be honest, I don't really care. But if it happens again I am going to be really, really pissed! And it's not just because I'm being bitter (although I probably am). This was, by far, the worst class I've had there. We did basically nothing that felt at all like exercise, and she kept quizzing us (which was about the most irritating thing ever) "Okay, tell me two things you learned about punches?" Yeah, it was shitty. And since I count on this class to help me release my pent up rage, going there and getting even more pissed off is just not going to cut it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so too! I thought maybe I was overreacting, but I'm just so pissed about it!

      Delete