Thursday, February 19, 2015

Signature Look

I don't know why I do this, I know other people don't, but I am always searching for sort of a signature look. Most people like to have options, I don't. I want to have one thing that I'm totally happy with. Anything that I can get away with wearing every day, I will. The same jewelry, the same boots, whatever. I have been trying to find the right jacket for basically as long as I can remember. Every time I buy one, I end up not being satisfied with it for one reason or another. My dad just bought me one a few months ago that I loved, or at least I loved the look of it. But it's too constricting! This is the same problem I had with the last jacket I bought, you know the one from Lithuania. I need something that I like the look of, but still allows me to move the way I want to. I swear, I look for clothes the way other people look for relationships. I just want to the right jacket that I can spend the rest of my life with. Is that too much to ask?
And we all know the right jacket can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment