Tuesday, February 3, 2015

So Meta

You know what bugs the shit out of me (besides everything, I mean)? When I think of something I want to write about when I have already chosen a topic for that day. Honestly, most days I struggle to come up with anything remotely interesting to talk about, but then every once in a while I get three or four ideas for posts in one day. I don't know why everything is always like that for me, it has to be all or nothing. The worst part is, usually by the next day I've forgotten what the ideas were, or at least how I was going to phrase them. I am 99% sure that I had a good idea for a post yesterday, but then I was like "No wait, I want to do a post about Imbolc." Now I cannot for the life of me, remember what my idea was! So yeah, now I just ended up writing a blog post about writing a blog post, sorry.

2 comments: