Sunday, May 11, 2014

Victory!

I found them you guys! The gloves I wanted. They're not exactly like Black Widow's, but they're closer than I ever expected to actually find. They are stretchy, but still tough and have fake leather patches on the palms and over the knuckles. I found them yesterday at Dick's (I think that may have been the first time I was ever in that store, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure why I sort of assumed it was going to be awful, but it was honestly pretty cool) and they're called "training gloves." I'm not sure what exactly I'm training for, but I'm fairly certain it's something totally badass. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about them, especially since my other ones officially gave out yesterday.



I also bought a GPS. You know, just in case I decide to take a trip. Like maybe to visit someone, or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment