Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'm Not Even on Fire or Anything

Guess what you guys? I survived. In fact, everything went fairly smoothly. My GPS got me right where I was going, with no problem. It did, for some reason, continuously tell me I was losing time even as I was driving over the speed limit, but I guess I can deal with that.

Anyway, it was a good day overall. I got to spend the majority of the day having good conversation with a cool fellow vegan, with surprisingly little awkward silence (there was still some awkward silence because, you know, it's me we're talking about. But still, not that much) and getting to know several very friendly cats. Plus it's nice just to be able to say that I did something other than go to the fucking grocery store.

The trip back was a slightly different story; what with that dark, and the rainstorm, and the assholes on the interstate who were alternately passing everyone on the wrong side and slamming on their brakes for no apparent reason. Still, I made it with no real problem. See, everyone in my family? I'm not entirely incompetent.
"Can everybody just notice how much fire I'm not on?"

On a completely unrelated and utterly irrelevant note; I bought a new pair of 10 pound ankle weights, and I used them for the first time yesterday, and I'm barely even sore today, and this pisses me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment