Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm a Creature of Habit Whether I Like It or Not

I don't know if anyone has noticed but, for the most part, I have actually gotten into a pretty good rhythm with my posts lately. This is due to the fact that, when I'm working, I know that I have a certain amount of time in the afternoons to sit around at my mom's house and write before walking over to the office. Unfortunately, this means that on days when I don't have to work my schedule gets all fucked up and I end up putting off writing until, well, now.

This is something that I sort of hate about myself actually. I desperately want excitement and spontaneity in my life, yet I need to have a certain schedule for my days or I end up getting nothing done. And if I deliberately skip doing certain things, I end up berating myself for it for days. I would like to believe that if my life wasn't so pathetic that I wouldn't need my routine so much, but that's probably not true. If I had a really exciting life I would probably just end up not sleeping in order to make time for all of my useless nonsense. Otherwise, my groove would get totally thrown off.
I don't know why, but my sister and I still reference this movie all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment