Friday, May 9, 2014

If I Must

I received a request for a picture of my creepy, stuck-together toes. Since I don't get many requests, I guess I kind of have to do it. I mean, it's my own fault for mentioning them in a previous post anyway. It's not like I'm terribly ashamed of them or anything, and honestly if I didn't live in WV I might even think they were kind of cool. The thing is, I feel like the rest of the world pretty much thinks of people from WV as inbred rednecks and here I am with my weird deformed toes, encouraging the stereotype.

The only thing that makes me feel more like a true West Virginian than my webbed feet is the way I sometimes pronounce the "an" sound. If I'm not careful, I end up saying it as two syllables "Ay-en" and it pisses me the fuck off! I think that actually bugs me more than the toes because I feel like I should be able to stop myself from doing that, whereas the toes are going to be there no matter what I do. Anyway, here they are; my deep, dark secret......that I.... voluntarily... told you guys about.......hmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment