Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Just a Few Udates

Here are a few updates about random things I imagine none of you actually give a flying fuck about, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you anyway.

1- I've heard nothing more from Camo Asshole on Pinterest. So I guess that's over; which is good because as pissed as I was I really didn't want to get into a long, drawn out, and ultimately pointless argument with him.
2- My dad tells me that the thing about the footprints actually was true and that he read it when he was a kid and reacted to the information just about the same way I did, which is pretty cool.
3- Even though they weren't quite as intense as I expected, I'm quite pleased with my new ankle weights. I think I might actually get my legs looking the way I want them to fairly soon.
4- I may have actually made the first step toward taking that martial arts class I've been talking about for what? over a year? I emailed a guy today about an MMA class in Morgantown. So we'll see how that goes.
5- Tonight is the season finale of Supernatural and I am so excited I can't even stand it! I've heard rumors that it's going to be horrible and soul-crushing which, because I'm completely fucked up, makes me even more excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment