Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Social Anxiety Finally Pays Off

Today, someone came and knocked on our door. As usual, I was the only one home; so it was pretty much on me to answer it. Here's the thing though. I don't like answering the door. In fact, I fucking hate it. I don't care who it is. No one I want to speak to is ever going to just show up at my house without warning. I assumed it was just someone delivering a package or something, which for some reason is still super uncomfortable for me. So I hid, literally hid, in the other room until I heard him pull out of the driveway. Then I slowly sneaked toward the door (just to make sure he was really gone) and looked for whatever he had delivered. I saw nothing. So I opened the door to step out onto the porch. When I started to step outside, I saw some sort of small magazine lying on the mat. When I flipped it over I found that it was titled The Watchtower and was distributed by Jehovah's Witnesses. So yeah, dodged a bullet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment