Thursday, May 29, 2014

Points of (dis)Interest

Here are a few things that you probably don't care about.

1- I can now do five pull-ups. My progress is slow, but it is happening.
2- My sister and I are going to set up at a craft show on June 8th. Who knows, maybe I'll actually manage to sell at least one piece of jewelry.
3- There may be more half-naked pictures of me on the internet soon. Apparently, my sister wants another example of a "boudoir" shoot before said craft show.
4- Lately, I have been making a point to spend a bit more time with Riley and Tuni. Tuni has actually been letting me rub her belly again, and Riley has been not trying to smash me with his head. So I would say I'm making pretty good headway.
5- It looks like next Friday, if all goes according to plan, I'm actually going to go to an MMA class! I'm really very fucking excited about this. Also nervous, but I'm trying very hard not to think about all the ways in which I may embarrass myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment