Sunday, March 1, 2015

Not Quite What I Was Going For

Lately, I have been trying to find a way to keep my hair from getting yellow without having to actually put that purple stuff on it every day. I tried purple shampoo, which is what everyone online recommended, and that did nothing for me. Finally I decided to try putting the purple in conditioner, and see what that would do. Since I got no effect whatsoever fro the shampoo, I figured it would probably take quite a lot of purple in the condition to get what I wanted from it. Turns out I was wrong. When I got out of the shower yesterday, I looked in the mirror and thought "Yeah, it's definitely kind of purple." It didn't look that obvious though, it just had sort of a purple tint, so I thought "Oh well, I'll just deal with it for now." Then, while we were out shopping, I went into the bathroom at Wal Mart, and it was fucking purple! Apparently, it was just the lighting in my house that made it look not terrible. So yeah, I'm definitely going to dilute my conditioner a bit.
It couldn't even be a nice purple, like Leela's. It was a charming mix between lavender and gray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment