Monday, March 30, 2015

Poor Money Management Skills

I had to take money back out of my savings account today! You know, the one that I was going to keep adding to, so I could eventually afford to do something with my life? I don't know what the deal is, but for the last two weeks, I keep miscalculating how much money I have! I'm usually pretty good about keeping track of how much I have left, I've had a lot of practice with making the most of very little money, but not recently. I mean, I've never been very good at making financial decisions, but I always at least knew how much money I have. I check my account online every couple days to make sure I don't run out, but that hasn't been working lately, for some reason. I don't know if things are taking longer to come through than they used to, or if I'm buying too many things at once, or what, but I have failed miserably at handling my money the last couple of weeks. I have to do better at this.
But I don't, I don't have money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment