Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Guess That's Something

Yesterday, I finally went over to the bank and opened that savings account I've been talking about. Has anybody tried to open a savings account recently? Because it's kind of a pain in the ass. I really kind of thought I would just go over there and say "Hey, I want to open a savings account."  and give them my money and that would be it. Turns out I had to update every piece of information I had ever given them over the years. For some reason, they needed to know where I work, which kind if bugged me, and they asked if I still worked at J.C. Penney. That was ten years ago! Who the hell works at J.C. Penney for ten years? Not me. Anyway, I ended up putting in about half as much as I had planned to, but I fully intend to keep adding to it regularly. So maybe someday I'll have enough to buy myself a shipping container. I am, in fact, trying to save up enough money to live in a box.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment