Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tangentially

You know how I mentioned a while back that the police department never did manage to find enough decent employees? Well, it looks like they still haven't; they are still advertising for the job online and there was a story about it in the local paper recently. Even though it's been nearly two years since that whole fiasco, I still keep wondering "if they get desperate enough, would they reconsider the whole leather accessories thing?" 

You want to know something really pathetic though? Here's the real reason why I still kind of want to be a cop; because I think it's the closest thing to what I would actually like to do that exists in reality. You know, I'm never going to get to be a demon hunter, or a superhero, but in all of my favorite shows/movies/books there are always cops around too. They may not be the main characters, and half the time they're asshole, but at least they still get to be part of the story.......... even if it is only tangentially.



No comments:

Post a Comment