Thursday, March 26, 2015

Drop Dead Gorgeous

I apologize for the terrible pun, I couldn't help myself. 

Anyway, how twisted is it that I find the zombie look very appealing? I started watching that new show, iZombie, which is (in case you didn't guess) about a zombie. In the first episode, they showed what the main character looked like before she became a zombie and I, personally, think she looks much better now. I thought she looked kind of generic as a human, but she's quite beautiful as a zombie. In fact, her current look is pretty much the look I've been going for lately. I'm actually very jealous of her hair, I still can't get mine that color; it's close, but not quite. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many other people are into the undead look, so this way not work out so well for me. 

By the way, it's not just her, I also thought the guy from Warm Bodies looked way more attractive as a zombie. This is probably a sign of some sort of sever psychological disorder......

No comments:

Post a Comment