Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hit Like a Girl

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I ended up going to Ikea with my mom and my sister (and you know my feelings about that), which basically took all day. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and do my recap of kickboxing class today, since I didn't get to do it yesterday. 

We're still working on punches and blocking punches, and I was paired up with the Young Girl's Mom again. So I don't feel like I made a lot of progress there. I did at least feel like I got a decent workout though, which helps. We warmed up by doing, a lot, of laps around the ring; jogging, throwing knees, kicks, etc. Then, at the end, the instructors just kept yelling out punch combinations, for a good five minutes. I'm fairly certain I was the only one, besides the instructors, who kept going the whole time. So that was kind of a confidence boost. Also, the Other Instructor's (I think) girlfriend started taking the class this week, and she seems pretty cool, which is nice.  

I have been looking for an excuse to use this image forever. I never did really come up with one, so I figured this is close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment