Saturday, March 7, 2015

Two Small Victories, and One Large Failure

Remember that thing on my hand? Well, I was advised by a few different people that I should try smashing it with a book. So, last night, I got my sister to slam the shit out of it with a giant vegetarian cook book. It didn't actually go away, but it is smaller than it was. I may have her smash it again later.

Also, I finally finished reading The Divine Comedy. I don't think I actually mentioned that I was reading it, but I've been working on it forever! I think I finished three other books during the time that I was reading it, because it just felt so overwhelmingly long. Anyway, I finally got through it.

As or the failure, I got my pole yesterday and it's too tall to fit in my exercise room!

No comments:

Post a Comment