Saturday, March 28, 2015

Like a Ninja

Lately, my dad has been trying to convince me that I should train to go on American Ninja Warrior. Not that I don't think that would be fantastic, I do! I just don't think I'm likely to manage it. I mean, as much as I would like to think that I can do all of those things (and I mean, in theory, I could), I just don't see myself ever actually getting to that point. However, my dad has agreed to build me a salmon ladder, which I am very excited about! So, the way I see it, it couldn't hurt to practice as many of the stunts as I can with my limited resources. Even though I'm not likely to ever make it on the show, I could at least film it for you guys once I get my video blog going.

And there was a vegan guy who had a ridiculously amazing run on the show last year! Who knows.

                   
If nothing else, it will make me feel like Sara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment